Sunday, October 3, 2010

Greg Mottola tweets about Kristen!

On Twitter in 10-02-10

• jonathanfuhrman if only I could get that girl from Twilight..

• gregmottola @jonathanfuhrman if only I could get that girl from Twilight.. (I specialize in actors who hit one movie AFTER they work with me)

• cupidscloud LOL @gregmottola Both your Adventureland actors are amazing..

• gregmottola @cupidscloud Casting is my true talent … I’m trying to improve on the rest of it.

• kstewfan10 @gregmottola did you actually know kristen was behind you dancing? lol

• gregmottola @kstewfan10 had no idea. what a dork i am!

• kstewfan10 @gregmottola haha your not a dork. was frickin hilarious

• gregmottola @cupidscloud that is a really funny clip (in spite of me)

• cupidscloud @gregmottola I know its kept many of us amused here on twitter… we all love it..

• gregmottola @cupidscloud well, it is the real kristen … she really is insanely special

• cupidscloud @gregmottola Aww we all think so too, thats why we support




Source

No comments:

Post a Comment